5. verdenskonferanse i WOSM
|Dato||7.–8. august 1929 |
5. verdenskonferanse i WOSM
- Bakgrunn og planlegging
1926-20 International Jamboree and International Conference 1929 – The conference decided that the next International Jamboree and conference should be held in the year 1929 and that the question of the place at which it should be held be referred to the International Committee for decision. 
Da resolusjonen ble vedtatt var disse landene interessert i arrangementet: 
Delegater og deltagerland
Saker og resolusjoner
Det ble vedtatt følgende resolusjoner under 5. verdenskonferanse i WOSM, opplysninger fra nettstedet til WOSM, scout.org:
- Note: Resolutions 1929-01 to 1929-12 are Resolutions of Thanks and Appreciation.
- 1929-13 International Committee – That the members of the former International committee be re-elected, with the exception of Lord Hampton and Captain Teuber, who are not willing to accept re-election. These two vacancies to be filled by Pere J. Jacobs and Count P. Teleki.
- 1929-14 Camping in Foreign Countries – That the proposal from France concerning camping in foreign countries be approved in principle, particularly as regards the giving of adequate notice to the country concerned. The International Bureau to be instructed to prepare a suitable form.
- 1929-15 Travelling, Facilities, Accommodation – That in connection with travelling facilities, accommodation etc., in accordance with the proposal from Hungary, all Scout Associations be requested to forward to the International Bureau the following information: a) To whom communications on the subject should be addressed. b) What (if any) concessions are granted on rail fares. Details of percentage of normal fare required. c) What passport formalities are required (if any). International Bureau to prepare pamphlet from information thus received.
- 1929-16 National Camps – (Dutch proposal). That all Associations organizing national scout gatherings to which scouts from other countries are invited, should be requested to hold such national gatherings between July 15th and August 5th, if in any possible.
- 1929-17 International Conference 1931 – That the kind invitation of the Austrian Association to hold the 1931 Conference at Salzburg (Austria) be accepted, subject to subsequent confirmation by the International Committee.
- 1929-18 International Rover Moot 1931 – That approval of the holding of an International Rover moot at Kandersteg in 1931, immediately before or after the International Conference at Salzburg, be reaffirmed.
- 1929-19 Foreign Scouts, Admission – The Conference decides that the first two recommendations made by the delegates of Norway in respect of the admission of foreign Scouts in troops of another country be adopted. Text as follows: a) "That the foreign Scout must submit the necessary credentials, with the recommendation from his former association.” b) "That the new association compares the requirements as to Scout class and rank, etc., in the two associations, and then decides whether the foreign Scout is to pass new tests or not…"
- 1929-20 Foreign Scouts, Troops – The International Conference is of opinion that no troop of Scouts of foreign nationality should be formed in any country except in consultation with the Scout headquarters of that country, and that the formulation of appropriate regulations be referred to the International Bureau. 
Valg og utnevninger
Veivalg og diskusjon
For hver enkelt verdenskonferanse i WOSM har det til tider vært diskusjoner i forkant og etterkant, om endringer og forslag. Mange vedtak og gjennomføringen av disse har gitt viktige veivalg for utviklingen i speidingen. Her skal forsøke å gjengi en del av dette. Se hvert enkelt Verdenskonferanser i WOSM. Har du flere opplysninger? Bidra selv, eller send oss en e-post 
Utklipp og minner
Om internasjonalt samarbeid
- Verdenskonferanser: Liste over verdenskonferanser i WOSM
- WOSM har egen hjemmeside: 
- Vet du mer om "5. verdenskonferanse i WOSM"? Du kan være med å legge inn mer historisk stoff, følg Basismanualen.
Husk å være innlogget for å gjøre endringer. Lykke til!